Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser Winners

I am SO sorry this post is SO late.  I have been crazy busy with end of the school year activities that I completely forgot to post our winners!

First off, I want to thank everyone who donated to Chava's Cystic Fibrosis walk.  It really means a lot to me!

The winner of our Grand Prize papercrafting package is....Delia Cruz!  Congrats Delia!    Thank you so much for your support!


We also have 2 digital prize package winners....Sparkling Stamper  and V'S Sweet Ideas.  Both of you have won 10 digital images of your choice from the Paper Pretties store.  Please email ( hlrcrafts at hotmail dot com) your choices and I will get the files sent out right away!


Thanks again for all of you for helping support this wonderful cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment